WHO ARE WE?
The Australian Association (Norway) was formed in December 2007 and is registered in Norway as a non-profit organisation. While the activity of the Association has been limited in recent years, there is a revival
initiative underway to increase AAN activity and presence in Norway.
AAN is run completely by its members on a volunteer basis and depends on both your support and the support of our sponsors.
WHAT´S IT ALL ABOUT?
AAN aims to:
- Provide a focal point for Australians in Norway
- Organise regular social events of interest to the Australian community
- Foster cultural relationships, goodwill and friendship between Australia and Norway
- Organise events on national days - Australia Day and ANZAC Day
- Provide a channel to collectively negotiate on behalf of the Australian community in Norway.
WHO CAN BE A MEMBER?
Membership is open to all nationalities. AAN is for Australians, their families, friends, people who have studied in Australia or others with strong ties to Australia.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
AAN acts as a network and organises major events on the Australian calendar each year including Australia Day and ANZAC Day. We are currently considering to arrange the following events:
- Networking nights
- Information seminars
- Quiz nights
- Family and sporting events